Since the founding of Emser in 1968, Emser Tile has become one of the leading supplier of the Americas finest tile and natural stone manufacturer. Emser products are commonly used in residential and commercial projects throughout the United States including homes, condominiums,apartment buildings, hotels, malls and educational facilities. Although Emser has grown steadily in response to changing trends, fashion, technology, dedication to outstanding quality, service has remained as strong as the day they were started.
Emser's production network brings the latest fashion trends and innovation to the retail floor market. Built over three decades, their expansive capacity translates into a wide selection and fast distribution. With Emser, customers have quick access to unique and, in many cases, first-to-market products. Emser is one of the fashion leaders in glazed ceramic tile, porcelain tile and natural stone products. They offer the latest colors, finishes and textures, accompanied by a broad assortment of coordinating trim and accent pieces. Thier extensive in-stock product lines, supported by sales offices and distribution centers across the nation, allow their customers to cover their floor, wall and countertop tile needs with one convenient source. Emser is committed to maximize the value they deliver to each customer. The Emser team is constantly developing, sourcing and refining in order to provide the best products available at reasonable prices.
1. Make sure that you enter in the correct information on our bid forms so we can research the information properly.
2. When bidding on an item, base your bid on the lowest price that you found on that item. We can use this powerful information to negotiate prices with manufacturers, brokers or distributers.
3. Remember that all flooring companies have different freight charges. Some companies may quote you a lower price per square foot, but add more to the shipping cost. We never use this method. Always compare quotes by the final grand total price.
4. Please remember there is a 100 sq ft minimum on ceramic tile, wood floors, laminate floors, cork floors. 20 sq ft minimum on glass tile.
5. After a bid is submitted, it may take up to 48 hours to get a reply back. If your bid is accepted, you will receive a confirmation number. Please call us back with that number to order.